Demi Lovato graces the cover of Seventeen Magazine January 2012 issue looking Boho Chic! This pretty laid back style is trendy and easy to achieve so read on if you want to achieve this laid back look.
Demi wears a burnt orange maxi bohemian dress with sleeves, paired with various gold necklaces. Although not a technically a maxi but very bohemian I chose this burnt orange dress and paired it with gold necklaces that can be worn at different lengths to re-create Demis' look. We don't get to see her shoes so I just found something that I think would look great with the outfit, I chose some brown strappy gladiator style heels and added a gold bangles for a little extra flair.
As for the hair, Demi wore it down with soft natural beach looking waves. Below I have written down two different methods for achieving this look, one that I got from Cosmopolitan.com and the other is one that I use.
1. Starting with towel-dried hair, massage any kind of volumizing product into your roots.
2. Apply a quarter-sized amount of styling cream through your ends, working in small sections for the most even coverage.
3. Always aim the hairdryer downward and keep it a few inches away from your hair.
4. When you’re finished twisting each section, scrunch your hair while blow-drying to amp up the texture and volume.
5. For a more defined look, wrap sections around a medium-sized curling iron.
6. This Enzo Milano curling iron doesn’t have a clamp and comes with a heat resistant glove so you can wind your hair around the barrel without burning your fingers
How to Get Beachy Waves - Ideas for Wavy Hair - Cosmopolitan
1) Wash your hair and wait till it is damp.
2) Once it is damp, braid all your hair in several sections.
3) After you have braided all your hair, add gel, mousse, or hairspray.
4) Go to bed or wait at least 4 hours before undoing the braids.
5) After you un-braid your hair, run your fingers or a comb thru them.
6) Add hairspray and your done.
To keep up with Demi Lovatos' Bohemian look I stuck with a neutral makeup look.
1) Put a shimmery creamy beige color eyeshadow ( Like MAC Brule)
2) Curl your eyelashes, apply 3 coats of your favorite lengthening mascara (Cover Girl Lash Blast)
3) Add a soft coral peach color blush to the apples of your cheeks (Like E.L.F Studio Line Blush in Peachy Keen)
4) Finish the look with a light neutral pink lipstick with a pale pink lip gloss over it ( MAC A Perfect Day Lipstick & MAC Pink Fade LipGlass )
Just as easy as that you to can achieve Demi Lovatos' boho chic look.