Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Favorite "Pretty Little Liars" Look of The Week: Spencer Hastings








         I'll be honest, a reason why I watch t.v is to look at the fashion and gain inspirations. One of my favorite shows to watch is ABC Family's "Pretty Little Liars". With mysterious plot lines, twists, hot guys, and amazing fashion. What is there not to like? Each week the show amazes me with their plot lines and the characters wardrobe.    

         On the latest episode of "Pretty Little Liars" my favorite look of the week had to go to the prep of the group Spencer Hasting who was seen rocking a ivory blouse with bows and pleated details on the front. Tucked in to a lace skirt with black lining, and finished off with riding boots.

         Her outfit for the episode represents her style of classic feminine prep perfectly. Spencer Hastings is quickly becoming my favorite best dressed character of the group. I still love Hanna's trendy style and Aria's unique edgy style, but recently I have been loving Spencer.

Get The Look:




       Blouse: 

LC Lauren Conrad: Buy Here

       The original shirt worn on the show is made by iconic designer Diane Von Furstenberg, which makes it ridiculous out of price for most of us. So I found this blouse by Lauren Conrad with similar bows and pleated details for a reasonable price.

Skirt:

Forever 21 Skirt: Buy Here
       I do not know where the original skirt was from and the one I had originally picked out from ModCloth is sold out. But I found a similar one from Forever 21 with scalloped details that would work just as well.

Belt:

Forever 21: Buy Here
        Add a black wide belt to contrast the ivory blouse and lace skirt.


Shoes:


Forever 21: Buy Here
       Finish off Spencer's look with black riding boots.


      Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you all soon.


2 comments:

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...