Friday, February 22, 2013

My Lazy Day Outfit: Thursday






       Okay I admit, I had a lazy week this week at school. So I did not put as much effort in my dressing as I should have considering that I am a fashion student. On Thursday I wore black jeans (again), a white and black striped top with my black cardigan over it with only the center button up. For shoes I wore my leopard print ballet flats. I also wore my long over-sized leaf necklace with the matching earrings (similar to the ones shown above). As for my hair I pulled out the sides of my hair and tied in to the back with a red bow. I did not feel like wearing makeup so I just put on some foundation and mascara, finished off with my favorite red lipstick (Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet). Oh and I wore my black framed eyeglasses.


2 comments:

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...