Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Golden Afternoon . . . .in ModCloth

A Golden Afternoon

A Golden Afternoon by mayrabarragan featuring peep toe shoes



        This past Monday on my birthday I received a email from ModStylist Amy inviting me to take part of a campaign of theirs where me and  group of other fashion bloggers would be styling a piece chosen by the company. So in a heart beat I said YES! I have been a huge fan of ModCloth for years. My favorite Alice in Wonderland Necklace is from there and so is this beautiful red skirt my sister gave me for my birthday that is so flattering on me! What I love about ModCloth is their indie, vintage, whimsical pieces and  they have a large range of styles and sizes that you will be able to find just about anything in your size. A few of my favorite pieces would have to be Flowers on End Dress in Blanc ,  Pretty Pastries Dress , and Coach Tour Dress in Lavender. Those are just a few of the dresses I liked, if I put everything I love from the site I  might of well posted the whole site. That is how much I love ModCloth.

        Let get back to the dress. ModCloth send me their Shoreline Memories Dress to style which is  also available in plus size. Now to be honest when I saw this dress I loved it of course! and it reminded me of spending a day at Santa Monica pier or of being transferred into a post card of another decade. So I wanted to try something different, and because I just went to an afternoon tea service with my best friends and because I obviously love Alice In Wonderland I decided to get inspiration from that. What I did I Paired the dress with blue low wedges, Alice in Wonderland heart earrings, a yellow Cambridge Satchel, two gold bow pins, and some ladylike gloves. Also because it is still a bit chilly in some parts of the world I added this amazing blue coat with ruffle detailing and pin this way beyond adorable tea pot pin on the coat. 

      And just like that I was able to turn a dress reminiscence of  vintage beach days into a dress proper for tea. I hope you enjoyed the set I made and don't forget to stop by ModCloth to check out everything ModCloth has to offer.




1 comment:

  1. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...